Jan 2013 - Jan 2014
MIS Project Manager
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects within triple constraints of delivering on time, within budget and scope objectives, including acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan
- Manage the implementation lifecycle of the Document Management System for the Group starting with the legal department, HR and then finance.
- Help to improve the reporting tools for the auditing department by implementing a dashboard solution
- Research new solutions for automating and managing the different type of business in the group (Business Intelligence System, HR Management System, and Warehouse Management System).
- Manage the deployment of the MS project Server in the Group to easily manage the strategic projects
Jun 2010 - Dec 2012
NORTEC IT Solution
- Established partnership with a number of regional vendors such ERP solution provider from Kuwait
- Involved in regular client facing, conveying/ collecting client requirement to form a clear set of deliverables, setting project implementation time frame.
- Worked closely with Finance on budgets and responsible for hiring suitable skills and organizing daily staff meetings to monitor project progress
- Managed the launch of an independent ISP company in Syria, setting the business model, IT structure and marketing strategy. After a successful delivery we were offered exclusive reseller contract.
- Provided Business Consultation to Syrian Deaf Children Centre, to assist the NGO on securing the required funds from both the private and public sector
Apr 2005 - Jun 2010
Project Manager & Quality Representative
- Led a successful implementation of the Quality Management System in the Telecoms provider, and had successfully attained the ISO 9001 Certificate by working closely with a dedicated team of Project Managers
- Managed the implementation of HR Management System for the whole organization
- Successfully managed the deployment of MS Project Server for Project Management Office (PMO)
- Successfully managed the implementation of the Information Security Management System in the MIS Department and getting the ISO 27001:2005
- Assisted in Migrating from current billing system (Jupiter) to TABS billing system
- Wrote technical documentations, user manuals and installation manuals for internally developed systems
Jan 2002 - Apr 2005
Microsoft Product Manager
Mideast Data System
- Handled all the Licensing Agreements for the Enterprise and Small & Medium Business Customers by preparing proposals, submitting tenders and following up with the clients during the agreement period. And coordinate with Microsoft Europe regarding customer issues & complains
- Achieved the yearly target of 6M US$
- Established, developed and maintained business relationships with existing customers and prospective customers to generate new business
- Prepared proposals for products like HP, CISCO, XEROX printers, and many more
Apr 2001 - Dec 2001
Al Mulhem for Marbles
- Developed a number of in-house applications: order, money transactions, workshop system, customer relationships system and an expenditures system
- Responsible for developing dynamic and static web sites for the company.
- Lead the customization activities for Microsoft Great Plains eEnterprise software.
Lebanese American University