- Implemented the Purchase Order Management & Inventory Module of the ERP system (JD Edwards) as a functional consultant with a team headed by KPMG Consultants, Dubai. The ERP system was installed successfully in less than a year (9 months).
- Created an 'As-is' blueprint including all business processes of the supply chain, using Visio flow chart.
- Participated in a Business Analysis Discussion with the Operating Divisions, suggested recommendations for integrating systems and redesigning processes by eliminating redundancies.
- Did the setup in the system testing all the processes including cross-functional testing
Laid down the Functional specifications for the development of Order Entry program used in Retail outlets for front end order entry purpose ( One of kind in the region)- Retail Order Processing customization is done on normal sales order management module and the same is used like POS system. Basic functionality of the program is:
- Order entry.
- Payment detail capturing - possibility of capturing multiple payment type like cash, credit card, gif voucher etc. including validation of credit card Numbers.
- Possibility of scanning and capturing the serial number at the time of order entry
- Print of Cash memo immediately after the order entry.
Responsible for data migration of Item, Bill of entry master and conducted end-user training.
Worked as a Business Analyst post live, areas of responsibilities are monitoring the Distribution processes and retail operations for control and process enhancement purpose.
Designed and implemented an exclusive Bill of entry package (in accordance to the Department of Customs format) for tracking of export and exit related details.
Enhanced the Business process through proper checks and controls.
Acknowledged for the effort put towards implementation and maintenance of a fully integrated and functional system.