IMI plc (www.imi-critical.com) is a dynamic, worldwide company delivering innovative engineering solutions to leading global customers in clearly defined niche markets. Based in the United Kingdom and with total annual revenue of over $3 billion, IMI businesses share a common goal: to convert their industry knowledge and market insight into customized, design-engineered solutions which create customer advantage and value.
Severe Service: Control Component India Pvt Ltd (www.ccivalve.com) CCI is a part of the IMI group and is the worlds leading expert in providing engineered valve solutions that enhance performance and reliability in critical plant applications. Power generation, oil and gas production, petrochemical, and pulp and paper facilities worldwide all rely on CCI s high integrity control systems for the safety of their operations. With more than forty years of providing critical service applications to clients, CCI has nearly 2200 employees worldwide and revenue of approximately $600 million. This global organization has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, China, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, the Czech Republic, South Korea, and Japan sales and services offices in over fifteen countries and representatives in over sixty other countries.
Manager – Inside Sales : Responsible for managing the inside sales organization and delivering the day-to-day assistance to the outside sales organization to include technical support and quotations. Additionally, the IS Manager will be responsible for driving the annual bookings plan across aftermarket with an emphasis on pricing and margin improvements/accretion through the team’s support. This position’s primary financial measurements are gross margin, bookings growth, and sales growth. The leadership role to design, develop and execute initiatives dedicated to delivering on the company’s growth objectives in addition to driving execution on a day-to-day basis to ensure business meets growth and profitability goals. Daily responsibilities are measured through Key Performance Indicators such as quote turn-around time/cycle time, gross margin levels, and quotation quality.
- Analyze market trends, develop & implement pricing strategies for the Aftermarket Parts Business.
- Drive margin improvement projects and initiatives to maximize returns
- Further develop relationships and hand-off between IS and PM to ensure quality of commercial packages for technical and commercial content. These relationships will include operations business unit leaders in other regions.
- Help define best practices. Lead the requirement-gathering and documentation efforts for all new initiatives.
- Manage continual improvement / training program for the segment teams to advance skills and knowledge development, eventually across segment teams to allow for flexibility.
- Develop, execute and adhere to annual budget.
- Drive the Inside Sales group’s value-added selling and market based pricing that improves our ‘IMI Inflation Equation’ position.
- Manage the Inside Sales Function with a defined rhythm, metrics, and performance management approach that supports the region’s annual operating plan.
- Maintain strong product knowledge of designs; applications and operating conditions for CCI products.
- Capture Voice of Customer and translate feedback to the team for the Aftermarket Parts business.
- Maintain integrity of data in the Spare Parts Quoting Tool
- Work on Sales Force Tool to identify new business and strategies the existing business for high growth.
- Responsible for the Follow-on business for ASIA for the products of CCI.
- Involved in target setup for the spare parts business territory wise worldwide.
- Training team members on product knowledge and aftermarket business from quotation to order booking phases.
- Facilitate the development of annual parts department budget for ASIA to provide realistic, attainable and measurable parts business and profit goals aligned with overall department financial and operational objectives.
- Develop Parts Promotion and Incentive programs as per timelines and ensure effective roll-out to Agents/Representatives/Customer and Outside Sales of CCI.
- Ensure parts pricing in alignment with department objectives and competitiveness within the market segment.
- Develop and Deliver Training material for Dealership personnel on effective Parts Management.
- Generate the required MIS on Parts business and field activities for ASIA Management use.
- Participate in new product programs and provide the necessary inputs on parts support.
- Align processes and systems at workplace in line with enterprise and unit quality requirements