Order Management Specialist (Sales Operations)
Kaseya is the leading provider of cloud-based IT management and security software. Kaseya solutions allow Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and IT organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT in order to drive IT service and business success. Offered as both an industry-leading cloud solution and on-premise software, Kaseya solutions empower MSPs and mid-sized enterprises to command all of IT centrally, manage remote and distributed environments with ease, and automate across IT management functions. Kaseya solutions are in use by more than 20,000 customers worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more. Kaseya is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries.
- Daily processing of quotes and Purchase orders; general day-to-day problem solving and data entry and provisioning of Licenses and handling the Entire APAC & EMEA Market.
- Prepare quotes for maintenance renewals
- Work closely with Sales, Development, Account Managers, Product specialists, Support, collections and billing and collections team, to verify and fix any transactional issues in a timely manner
- Review orders for completeness and accuracy; ensure commercial compliance, reconcile billing to customer order/quote
- Develop working knowledge of products and services, also be updated with changes.
- Assume responsibility for order entry errors, which can be costly to the Company. Work with accuracy, attention to detail, in a timely manner
- Working on a Special project assigned by the Management and responsible for managing APAC, EMEA Market
- Also, Have hands-on experience training new employees for Order Management Specialist role.