I have more than 08 years of extensive experience in Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Administration.
The general objective of my job is to maintain industrial peace and counselling employees helping them to remain effective in their jobs, to help employees in overcoming their emotional based illness that accounts low productivity and to keep employees motivated.
Jobs performed through out my career
- Maintenance of industrial peace and harmonious working relationship between Workmen and Employer.
- Managing activities & legal affairs of Trade Unions; Negotiations, Settlements, conciliation and development of Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Conducting disciplinary actions (Show Cause, Suspension, Inquiry, Dismissal, etc).
- Handling cases of employee's Grievances.
- Managing cases of separation; termination, dismissal and resignation etc and processing their final settlements.
- Compliance of applicable Labour Laws.
- Development of Worker's Hand Book.
- Appearance before Workmen's Compensation Commissioner and Authority under Payment of Wages Act.
- Coordination with legal advisors regarding legal cases.
- Handling worker's welfare regarding EOBI, PESSI, Worker Welfare Fund & Compulsory Group Life Insurance.
- Effective coordination with the Official of Government agencies i.e., Directorate of Labour Welfare, NIRC, EOBI, Social Security and Registrar of Trade Unions.
Recruitment & Selection
- Recruitment of permanent and contractual staff.
- Member of recruitment panel and Assessment Centre.
Training and Development
- Conducting Orientation sessions for new joiners.
- Conducting training sessions for awareness of Company policies and Labour Laws.
- Managing and supervising 3rd Party Contracts e.g. Manpower, Horticulture, Janitorial, Transport and Canteen etc.
- Supervision of Security and Canteen Administration.