To utilize my professional as well as interpersonal skills for organizational efficiency and profitability. I believe in continuous learning and improvement.
Travelling and visiting new places
Meeting people and sharing ideas
Community service and Social work
I have more than 08 years of extensive experience in Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Administration.
The general objective of my job is to maintain industrial peace and counselling employees helping them to remain effective in their jobs, to help employees in overcoming their emotional based illness that accounts low productivity and to keep employees motivated.
Jobs performed through out my career
- Maintenance of industrial peace and harmonious working relationship between Workmen and Employer.
- Managing activities & legal affairs of Trade Unions; Negotiations, Settlements, conciliation and development of Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Conducting disciplinary actions (Show Cause, Suspension, Inquiry, Dismissal, etc).
- Handling cases of employee's Grievances.
- Managing cases of separation; termination, dismissal and resignation etc and processing their final settlements.
- Compliance of applicable Labour Laws.
- Development of Worker's Hand Book.
- Appearance before Workmen's Compensation Commissioner and Authority under Payment of Wages Act.
- Coordination with legal advisors regarding legal cases.
- Handling worker's welfare regarding EOBI, PESSI, Worker Welfare Fund & Compulsory Group Life Insurance.
- Effective coordination with the Official of Government agencies i.e., Directorate of Labour Welfare, NIRC, EOBI, Social Security and Registrar of Trade Unions.
Recruitment & Selection
- Recruitment of permanent and contractual staff.
- Member of recruitment panel and Assessment Centre.
Training and Development
- Conducting Orientation sessions for new joiners.
- Conducting training sessions for awareness of Company policies and Labour Laws.
- Managing and supervising 3rd Party Contracts e.g. Manpower, Horticulture, Janitorial, Transport and Canteen etc.
- Supervision of Security and Canteen Administration.
Feb 2011 - Present
Manager Industrial Relations
Bayer Pakistan (Pvt) Limited
Managing and Leading HR, IR and Administrative affairs at Lahore Plant.
Sep 2006 - Feb 2011
Head of IR
Crescent Bahuman Limited
Responsible for all IR activities i.e., Trade Unions, Disciplinary proceedings, Litigation, Worker's Welfare, PESSI, EOBI, Compliance of Labour Laws and support to HR & Welfare staff.
Nov 2004 - Sep 2006
ZQ Law Chambers
Appearance before different courts of Law i.e., Labour Courts, Labour Appellate Tribunal, NIRC and High Court as Legal practitioner dealing with Labour and Service matters.