B.Sc (HONS) IT Manageement
B.SC (HONS) IT Management is the framework for associated course for HND computing. After passing all modules and gainning HND A Grade in Year 2, I have placed in Year three in Napier University. The modules range from networked services, business analysis, to enterprise and digital business. The strategy, analysis, implementation, practice, business models, approaches, online supply chain, legal and regualtory frameworks, online marketplace anlaysis, design, provide solutions for business, sound understanding wide range of enterprise systems are some of the contents covered during third year.
My key skills:
- Digital Business and E-Commerce environments - business strategy, business models, approach, implementation, online marketplace analysis, analytical techniques, online supply chain, business operations
- Enteprise Systems - SAP ERP, CRM.
- Project Management - PMO, PMF.
- Networked Services - Basic Linux Admin commands.
- Business Key Skills - System Analysis, Rich Picture Design, CATWOE Design, Problem Solving, Data Modelling , ERD, Data Dictionary, Data Flow Diagrams, Entity Life History.