Business Process Engineer & Sustainability Manager
WELEDA INC, NY
Documented success highlighted by rapid acceleration to increasingly responsible positions and achievements in improving bottom-line financial results. Led highly significant and complex enterprise-wide projects with primary activity around ERP administration, business process improvements, IT management, sustainability management, and business decision-making support to drive higher productivity, efficiency, and quantifiable improvements enterprise-wide
▪ Went the extra mile and saved the company from Supply Chain crisis by learning the intricacies and personally taking over operations for purchase and forecasting across supply chain and marketing[130 SKU portfolio]
▪ Led an ERP upgrade transition project ahead of time, within budget and delivered a future ready solution. Positioned the organization among the top 33% of companies that achieved a successful ERP upgrade globally.
▪ Brought in proprietary methodologies and standardized supply chain, sales and operations planning(S&OP) frameworks for the first time ever in the organizational history, which have been benchmarked and replicated globally.
▪ Implemented new shipment processing system integration and provided alternate shipping channel with prospects of saving more than 10% in shipping costs per year.
▪ Conducted business analytics, mentored project teams towards reducing logistics costs and freight expenditure, and implemented service management changes, resulting in $100K annual operational cost savings.
▪ Spearheaded a number of ERP customization projects, including user access control management, pharmacy management system upgrade, and optimization of ERP solutions vendor interactions, that led to business compliance, cost reduction, and business continuity and efficiencies.
▪ Focused on technology adaptation and adoption to managing project lifecycle and business operations, assisted with empowering project management and office productivity attributes of employees, and staffing efforts.
▪ Created/presented an innovative ERP and CRM decision support model for business investments to global CEOs.
▪ Managed organization wide projects to ensure efficient integration of new technology systems and SDLC procedures into business processes and to safeguard business from risks.Projects spanned:-
>> Revamp of Web Development and Ecommerce Platform| Virtualization of Support platforms of several business applications| Project Management and CRM Systems| Security, Compliance, and Sales Tax Administration Systems
▪ Collaborated with business leaders to identify challenges, gaps and improvements needed, conducted IT and organizational assessments, and business transformational initiatives
▪ As a Sustainability Management Program Leader, created and actualized plans for environmental sustainability compliance. Directed sustainability teams, including planning, operations, and implementation of organizational initiatives and submission of reports for GRI assessment and Carbon Footprint initiative.