To join a quality conscious organization that provides opportunities for career growth and enhancement of my knowledge and capability, to make solid contribution by applying skills/experience & academic knowledge.
Oct 2005 - Oct 2009
Bechlor of Engineering
University of Azad Jummu & Kashmir
Jun 2010 - Present
Information Technology Board Gov. of AJK
- Reporting to Project manager regarding Network & application issues & help them in managing Data center/ server room.
- To manage Data networks of Government departments.
- To configure/manage/monitor all the networking equipments (routers, switches, DSL modems, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Load balancers etc.)
- Manage and troubleshooting of the network application, equipments and infrastructure installed at different Government departments and data center.
- To implement Network Security and Network Management policies and procedures.
- Interaction with end user (i.e. employees of Government departments) to provide support regarding network related issues like connectivity with servers, PCs and other equipments on the LAN/WAN.
- To communicate and liaison with web hosting and internet connectivity (bandwidth) provider(s) for reliable, smooth and stabilized internet facility for government department.
Nov 2009 - Jan 2010
Under Senior Engineer Switching & Transmission Islamabad Telecommunication Region (ITR) S/Town Rawalpindi.
During this period I have gained comprehensive knowledge and maintenance procedures of
Optical Fiber system and Core Transmission Network like SDH, ADM 2.5GB, 10 GB.