HR & Facility Manager
Model Bazaar Welfare Organization, Punjab Local Govt.
- Maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resource by planning and implementing human resource policies, programs, and practices.
- Organizing human resource by developing training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other resource materials.
- Identify staff vacancies and managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee’s orientation and arranging in house professional training, and personal development to raise positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding development and implementation of human resource and administrative functions, and managing conflicts.
- Conducting investigations, compiling reports and maintaining historical and personnel data, joining and promotions, performance appraisals, developing retention strategies, compensation and benefits, personal conduct and warnings.
- Contributing to team efforts, by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Managing staff, identify and resolving problems amongst employees and developing relationship across the company.
- Hiring and negotiating contractors and outside sources.