Natural Skin Solutions
- Engaged in consultations with customers and patients to assess skin care needs, charting results as well as medical history and use of medications.
- Provided education on services that would best suit the customer/patient needs while being alert to restrictions of services due to health, medications or lifestyle.
- Assisted physician during laser treatments and provided instructions for post treatment and contraindications following ablative and non-ablative laser services.
- Adherence to required cleaning and sanitation of treatment rooms and equipment.
- Conformed to Ohio State standards with patient records, privacy laws and HIPAA.
- Developed forms and systems to provide consistency of care and staff training.
- Troubleshooting problems and developing recommendations for resolution.
- Liaison between physician, support staff, technical staff, customers/patients.
- Managed and oversaw the daily operations of the business and was responsible for the performance of 8 staff members, setting expectations, training and developing employees and ensuring that employees deliver on building customer/patient satisfaction and sales goals.
- Developed quarterly educational/sales events to inform our customers/patients of latest in products and treatment offerings with sales consistently exceeding financial goals.
- Confidence in determining needs of a customer/patient and understanding the best approach to close a sale, keeping in mind the best interest and happiness of the customer/patient.
- Multiple local television interviews to spotlight products and services.
- Managed bookkeeping needs using Microsoft Money and Excel.