Avid cyclist, mechanics and restoration of antique bicycles, skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering, aikido. Training period as a ski instructor part of the official skiing degree in France.
A solid academic training through an International MBA and a degree in Applied Foreign Languages (French, English, Spanish) enabled me to gain expertise on company management in a multinational and multicultural environment. Work experience of more than four years in large, field leader companies helped me develop analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills, teamwork, responsibility and capacity for quick adaptation and learning.
I would like to join the marketing area of a company where I can contribute with my knowledge of languages, especially French, English and Spanish, and with my creativity and proactivity.
Bachelor in Applied Foreign Languages and International Trade
The Bachelor in International Trade and Applied Foreign Languages aims to train efficient negotiators in the field of international trade. It is designed in collaboration with experts in business economics and industrial and commercial partners in the region of Grenoble (France).
This training focuses on 5 areas: business, international marketing, technology import / export, theories and practices of the trade negotiations and issues.
Oct 2003 - May 2005
This MBA program aims to prepare professionals for the challenging environment of globalization in the Business Management and Administration, giving them the tools and skills for decision making, teamwork and leadership essential for career development and human management.
The Master is configured around six major areas:
• Environment Strategy and International Business • International Finance • International Marketing and Foreign Trade • Operations and Production • Human Resources and International Negotiation • Business Plan for the Development of Enterprises
Helpdesk/Service Support Analyst
Responsible for providing IT support to users on Garmin GPS devices and software. Translating documents from English to Spanish.
Dec 2005 - Sep 2008
Customer Service/Sales Representative
Customer service, retail and commercial banking, teller transactions. Asset management, funds processing, loan and mortgage management.
- Results-driven work.
- Negotation skills
- Responsible for ensuring that customers receive an adequate level of service withe their concerns
- Meet individual and team sales objectives
- Good problem-solving skills
- Methodical organization in order to handle paperwork related to mortgages, insurance policies, leasing, loans, bank guarantee.
Nov 2004 - May 2005
Junior Product Manager
Internship in the small cars marketing division.Competitive positioning reports, implementation and maintenance of pricing strategy, assistance in the launching of the new Clio, support to the market analyst, feedback from mystery shopping. Global vision of the marketing mix elements.
- Global vision of all marketing mix elements
- Developed analytical skills
- Good understanding of marketing and how it relates to the business and product management.
- Versatile and capacity for adaptation.
Jun 2003 - Aug 2003
Marketing Assistant (internship)
Preparation of business plan and advertising for an alternative therapy company. Market field research and Web research. Coordination of a team of interns.
Aug 1999 - Sep 2000
Kitchen Staff Manager
Team management, training crew, enforcement of safety and sanitation requirements, meet volume demands, maintain profit controls to include food cost, labour, waste and cash.
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure during peak time
- Assertiveness and comunication skills as crew trainer