• Past training and experience with loading, unloading and securing hazardous materials for transportation
• Knowledgeable in correct actions to take in case of hazardous spill.
• Superior knowledge in sanitation and decontamination procedures for laboratory areas.
• Conducted routine inventories of supplies and equipment.
• Ensured when discarding hazardous waste materials, that they were discarded into assigned areas.
• Experience in proper gowning and precautions to take when treating animals with disease in isolation area,
so as not to contaminate and spread disease to other animals under care in hospital.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, heavy work load and deadlines.
• Adept at filing, sorting, word processing and record keeping
• Computer: Quick-books, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Data Entry Speed: 75 WPM with accuracy
• 10 Key
• Thorough understanding of office machines
• Able to do repetitive work accurately for long periods of time
• Fully aware of confidentiality issues regarding the use of private and confidential information