Boiler Gold Rush TEAM LEADER (February 2006 - August 2006)
- Completed leadership training in order to orientate a group of incoming students about Purdue University.
Pi Sigma Alpha MEMBER (January 2005 - May 2007) EDITORIAL BOARD (January 2005 - May 2005)
- Political Science Honorary Society. Editorial Board published the Pi Sigma Alpha Undergraduate Journal of Politics.
Phi Kappa Sigma International FraternityMEMBER (August 2003 - May 2007)
- Vice President - Supervised the organization of the Chapter and managed over twenty officers.
- Recruitment Chairman - Organized recruitment of over forty potential members throughout three semesters.
- 2005-2006 2nd Highest Recruitment among Chapters Internationally
- 2006 Grand Chapter National Delegate, 2005 Indiana Greek Leadership Conference Participant, 2005 National Recruitment Seminar Participant, Phired Up Productions Recruitment and Sales Training.
- Additional boards and offices include Alumni Board, Executive Board, House Photographer, Judicial Board, Kitchen Steward, New Member Treasurer, Social Director, and Special Events Director.
Skull and Crescent Honorary Society COMMUNITY SERVICE CO-CHAIRMAN (April 2005 - April 2006)
- Leadership and Academic Honorary Society that plans philanthropic and social events aimed at bettering the community.
- Raised largest monetary amount for the Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund among student organizations.
Tarkington Hall Floor Senator FLOOR SENATOR SE 1 (August 2003 - May 2004)
- Elected representative of dormitory floor which passed legislation to improve resident's lives.