Design Consultant / Project Manager
- Successfully managed multiple concurrent projects for multiple small to medium sized organizations including acquisition of project team and necessary resources.
- Lead technical and construction projects from initiation through all phases of the project life cycle to completion using Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
- Development of cross-functional business applications, relational database solutions, data-driven web sites, custom forms, and technical documentation.
- Conduct meetings with staff, vendors, developers, and government representatives to gather requirements, analyze business processes, negotiate contracts, and develop project management planning documents.
- Established best practice procedures, security policies, and continuity plans to reduce risk and satisfy compliance regulations.
- Established successful working relationships with customers, vendors, and service providers resulting in improved end-user experience and lower operating costs.