Community Manager/Campaign Manager/Head of Social Media
I am the Community Manager for watAgame's Swedish communities online: goSupermodel.se (an online community for teenage girls) and Momio (a social app for kids) in Sweden.
My responsibilities as a Community Manager:
- Creating content for the two products with focus on creativity, empowerment and fun (translations from English to Swedish).
- Safety (keeping the products safe for our users who are kids between 8 and 18 years old).
- Support (answer mails from users and their parents).
- Managing a team of 25 Community Moderators and a Communtiy Supporter.
- Brainstorming about retention and reactivation of Momio users and coming up with concepts for keeping users an getting them back to Momio.
I am the Head of Social Media at watAgame, and is responsible for watAgames and it's products social media channels.
My responsibilities as Head of Social Media:
- Social media strategy and implementation (Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram).
- Creating Social Media content and retaining as many followers and as much interaction as possible.
- Managing a team of social media ambassadors
I am working part time for watAgame as a Campaign Manager and helping out with branded campaigns.
My responsibilities as Campaign Manager
- Contact to clients
- Creating and implementing interactive marketing content on Momio.
- Creation of case reports to clients