Senior Project Manager / Space Planner
- Promoted to Senior Project Manager, April 2014.
- Office planning and office layout services in 5 assigned buildings with 520,000 square feet for client at their site with multiple buildings on large campus in their Facilities Engineering department.
- Space planning programming of user needs, including managing complex and concurrent projects.
- Prepare layouts and plans based on space requirements with Bentley MicroStation and ProjectWise in central database, including updating and maintaining space and occupancy inventories.
- Design projects with modular system furniture and other furniture for specifications.
- Prepare detailed site utilization studies and layouts to maximize space within standards and strategic goals.
- Manage projects budgets, schedule, quality, and safety.
- Schedule project activities, including abating lead paint, mold, and asbestos.
- Coordinate and prepare project documentation, including using IBM Maximo.
- Coordinate move management for personnel, furniture, computer, and telephone MACS (Move, Add, Change, Surplus) with customer, service organizations, and vendors on site.