Global Operations Manager
Jun 2014 - Present
Rapaport (RapNet Division) - Ramat Gan, Israel
www.Diamonds.net / www.RapNet.com
Rapaport is the leading diamond information company in the world with RapNet as the largest diamond trading network globally.
- Co-ordinate and action a multitude of projects to maintain retention rates and work closely with marketing and sales to obtain new memberships.
- Communicate with each of our offices on a daily basis to ensure that there is a smooth communication between our internal teams and obtain information from our members.
- Created training schedules and provided tools for our managers and CS representatives to use in order to provide a more valued service to our members.
- Weekly management meetings with each CS office to hear what the customers are telling us and gain local market knowledge which is used to build on providing the best service to our customers and develop new tools.
- Monitoring membership numbers and an overview of when they grow the most and why so that we can understand which products customers find the most valuable.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining user accounts for all 200+ employees using Microsoft Exchange.
- During my time here I have worked very closely with the COO helping with his scheduling, projects and keeping organisation of the department's accounts.
Associate Producer (Freelance)
Apr 2012 - Jun 2014
Nikki Fenton Bespoke Weddings - Israel
Associate Producing for a wedding planner, where I was involved with all parts of the lead up to the event. Managing the production of corporate events and weddings.
- Liaising with suppliers and staff to achieve perfect results.
- Project managing to ensure everything ran to deadline.
- coordinating the set up the venue.
Business and Development Project Manager
Mar 2011 - Mar 2012
S Grp Ltd - London, UK
www.soyo.co.uk / www.pizaza.com
S Grp ltd is the holding company for a growing number of restaurants.
- During my time here I worked closely with the company director, as well as a small dynamic team whose main focus was to launch its next restaurant to the local community.
- I was heavily involved in any new developments within the companies, from behind the scenes improvements, coordinating and testing new electronic menu systems, to choosing new decor on the floor.I also aided each of the smaller companies with their administration.
Mar 2009 - Feb 2011
Slade & Kempton / The Diamond Store - London, UK
www.slade-kempton.com / www.thediamondstore.co.uk
Slade & Kempton are a manufacturing and wholesale Jewelry company.
The Diamond Store is their sister company dealing with retail jewelry and and bespoke design and were winner's of the UK Jewelry Awards "Etailer of the Year" in both 2013 and 2014.
- I was assisting the general managers in the manufacturing and retail departments.
- My responsibilities included processing orders from when they are placed through, to the wholesale or retail side of our company receiving it, this includes liaising with customers, stock taking, dealing with repairs, checking items and general office duties.