Research Project Coordinator, Sr.
School of Medicine, Pathology
Rollins School of Public Health, Behavioral Sciences & Health Education
- Manage federal and private pre-award grant proposals including, budget preparation routing, and submission.
- Prepare post-award financial and progress reports.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers including university departments, collaborators and funding sponsors.
- Coordinate with research staff to maintain lab equipment and supplies.
- Prepare and input faculty expense reports for routing and approval via Compass Financial. Maintain complete and accurate publication citation records for PIs.
- Prepare and update faculty CV's and biosketches.
- Assist with facilitating IACUC and IRB approvals.
- Processed monthly grant expenditures and annual financial analysis for department's core labs, via Compass Financial.
- Support faculty and postdoctoral fellows with administrative activities including calendaring, communications, travel arrangement, expense reports, maintenance of institutional approvals and certifications, and organization of national and international meetings.