Administrative Coordination, Editorial Operations Department
nAdministrative Coordination. Statistics and Reports. Verification and corrections to the database.
Sep 2007 - Present
nProduct Coordinator: development, implementation and follow-up of 360° integrated advertising. Online commercial proposals. Ad Sales training and support.
nAnalysis of traffic data and online campaigns. Traffic, content, communication strategies.
Jul 2007 - Aug 2007
nProject Leader: Survey, planning, implementation and follow-up of online projects for The Walt Disney Company Latin America and Coca-Cola of México.
Oct 2002 - Jun 2007
Interactive Product Manager
- Website Traffic increased in 150% in two years.
- Online Product’s revenue increased in 250% in three years.
nDevelopment and Implementation of the Strategic Plan for the Online Products.
nCommunication and promotion: Communications plan, media planning and positioning, concept development. SEM, display & rich media ads, events, direct marketing, campaigns of use.
nMarket research, analysis of traffic and competition. Development of tools and materials for Sales Teams in charge of direct clients and agencies. Training, follow-up and support of Sales Force. Detection and proposition of sales opportunities for the product, sales policies and planning.
nProject Leader, coordination of multidisciplinary teams (Development, Design, Advertising, outsourced Agencies, etc.) from planning to implementation, for the following projects:
Redesign of the Web site of Yellow Pages, WAP and SMS versions of the Yellow Pages, Launching of www.AgendaTurismo.com.ar and www.Agenda-Rural.com.ar, The Yellow Pages in CD ROM, Intranet, Street Maps in the Online Yellow Pages, Implementation of Ad Server software, self-administrator of advertisers’ ads.
nProduct Development, launching and improvement.
nFunctionality analyst, final approval of applications to implement in interactive products.
Participation in Professional Associations:
nMember of the Board of Directors and of the Marketing Commission of the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
nJuror of the Digital Golden Pencil Award
nSpeaker at the Di Tella Marketing Club
2007: Lápiz de Plata Digital (organized by Dossier Editorial) for the campaign “Girls go for More”http://icolic.net/premios/vamospormas
2006: Lápiz de Bronce Digital (organized by Dossier Editorial) for the campaign “Yellow Holidays” http://icolic.net/premios/fiestasamarillas
2005: Mate.ar Award, best web site. Tourism category: www.agendaturismo.com.ar
2004: Telecom Group Values Award, value: Transparency.
2003: Acknowledgement to implementation of communicational plan made to increase exchange of directories for CD ROM versions
Sep 2001 - Sep 2002
Online post-sales coordinator, Department of New Projects
nCustomer training and advising, quality control. Development of pre and post-sales tools: flyers, online demo, training, etc.
2006 Interactive Marketing and Advertising Program, (University of Palermo)
2006 Project Management (PMC Project Management College)
2005 Marketing Intensive Program (UADE Senior - Postgraduate)
2003 Portuguese / Upper-intermediate level (Fundación Centro de Estudos Brasileiros)
2000 Sworn English Translator (UADE)
RELEVANT COURSES ATTENDED
- Leadership and Team Work - University of Belgrano
- Latin American Days of Interactive Advertising - Interactive Advertising Bureau (First, Second and Third editions)- Search Engine Marketing – (AMDIA)- Planners: Leading Role in Advertising Strategies - University of Palermo
- Interactive Communication in the era of the Digital Consumer – Interactive Advertising Bureau and Argentine Chamber of Advertisers
- Creative Negotiation- Ingouville & Nelson
- Innovating the models of businesses and processes through the new technologies in communications – UCEMA
- Internet applied to Agrobusiness (UCEMA)
- Consumers change, does MKTG change? - Argentine Association Advertising Agencies- E-commerce sites and Digital Strategies - Prince & Cooke and Argentine Chamber of Electronic Commerce- Teams, Conversations and Organization Telecom- Internet as Advertising Media– Internet Advertising Bureau and Argentine Chamber of Advertisers- E-transformation Training Program - Competir.com and Telecom- Mobile Marketing: The cell phone, the third screen – Argentine Chamber of Advertisers - Internet International Technologies - CABASE