Working in team support site of a large international IT company.
- functional testing of new versions of CMS Adobe CQ5 and its components;
- QA of web pages;
- creating reports in Redmine;
- updating site content for more than 20 world languages (text, images, videos, html code);
- communication with technical support;
- writing manuals for content managers.
During a regular check detected a significant series of mistakes in pages content provided by an external customer which lead to additional work and income to Apnet company.
Encountered an important bug in guideline provided by a customer. It was significantly appreciated by a client and was a good point for company (Apnet) reputation.
Deployed new method of creating specific tables in test workflow which reduced overall time for this work.