Natalia AVILA Pabon
Student and worker
Nov 2014May 2015
- Look after children, helping them to dress and bathing.
- Discipline children and oversee their behaviour.
- Encourage social interaction and providing stimulating learning environments.
Jul 2014May 2015
- Ensuring that rooms and public areas are cleaned to the highest standards.
- Making sure that all cleaning equipment is maintained and stored away properly.
- Carrying out all other reasonable requests by management.
Oct 2014Nov 2014
- Explain various dishes on the menu to patrons and make menu recommendations if desired.
- Take orders and relayed the same.
- Ensure simultaneous preparation of all orders for a single table and serve in professional manner.
Jun 2014Sep 2014
- Cleaned restroom including cleaning toilets, urinals and sinks.
- Mopped the floors, filled paper towel, toilet paper and soap dispensers.
- Removed trash, emptied waste containers and removed waste from the premises to selected area.
Mar 2013Sep 2013
- Providing a warm welcome for customers.
- Understand menu content and keeping up to date with any menu changes.
- Check on customers asking if they are enjoying their meals and service.
Nov 2012Jan 2013
- Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of items.
- Checking the inventory listing with actual stock on the shop shelves and reporting and discrepancies to managers.
- Giving expert advice to customers regarding products.
Jan 2015Jul 2015
ESOL Advanced L2- Writing, Speaking and Reading
Sep 2014Jan 2015
ESOL L1, GCSE'S Maths, English and Spanish
Jul 2014Sep 2014
Sep 2012May 2014
- I am an enthusiastic and sociable person who loves achieve each of her aims.
- I am also a person who always tries to improve to do her best.
- And I am into reading, dancing salsa ,sports, acting and languages.