- Islamabad House no. 41- B, Street no. 27, F-10/1
Graduated 5th in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, having High Distinction with a CGPA: 3.73/4.00.
Final Year Project : Optimization of Diesel Engine Performance Running on Jatropha Biodiesel Using Ethanol Fumigation
- Experimental Investigation of Ethanol fumigation on Engine Test Bed.
- Design and Fabrication of Injector and Fuel Delivery System.
- Acquired results using AVL Indicom software and analyzed the results.
- Research paper published at 15th International Symposium “Materials, Methods & Technologies” 10-14 June 2013, Bulgaria.