Acting as an Operational Support Assistant, Vodafone International Services, UK Account,
Vodafone International Services
Supporting Operation in all administrative work and reporting to Direct Operation Manager.
Tasks & Key Achievements:
- Reporting operational updates on hourly basis.
- Analyzing performance reports (KPI’s) for the operation that I report to, that used to be communicated regularly to the operation Manager & supervisors as well.
- Worked with UK Onsite Team in updating the Hierarchy for Advisers Database through Application (NICE Application) for all Egypt Site (over 1500 employee).
- Lead a Team in February 2013 to create a project to add value for advisers (Ana Msh Bs Advisor),
- After showing successful results the project was developed for the whole Site starting May 2013.
- Developed a process and a plan to enhance the productivity for new advisers who joined the operation recently (Quality Plan).
- Worked on a project to Validate And control the Transfers for the coming up with points of improvement & best practices, and finally conducting briefings with all the operations members “Advisors & Managers” to tackle all the findings I came across.