Human Resource Manager
Home Improvement Retailer
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 1994 – Present
CHAPEL HILL, NORTH CAROLINA
- To maintain a pool of qualified applicants by recruiting from various diverse and qualified means throughout the community.
- Responsible for maintaining all employee files such as Personnel, Medical, and Training Files for 180+ employees.
- Payroll processing on a weekly basis for the entire store and edit schedules for the store on a weekly basis per budgeted payroll dollars.
- Throughout my tenure serving in various roles such as a Fairness and Diversity Board Member, Durham Chamber of Commerce Customer Service award due to hiring practices and invitation to serve on the board for mass retailers, District Network Trainer and a trainer to new PTC's throughout the district.
- District point person for the foundational training of future department managers andassisted with promotions to drive sales.
- Coordinate meetings, seminars, and workshops.
- Coordinate job fairs and mass hires for applicants in excess of 5,000.