Hawthorne suites by wyndham
- Taking care of allocation and Duty Rota of the department for efficient and smooth operations.
- Ensure the service standards regarding cleanliness, amenities and maintenance in rooms and public areas are adhered.
- Manage the inventory of supplies, linen and equipment and maintain their records.
- Monitor and control consumption of guest and cleaning supplies, devise methods for optimal usage of cleaning supplies
- Inspect guestrooms (VIPs) and Monitor super room cleaning
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules for rooms and public areas.
- Ensure that all the operational standard procedures/guidelines set for all the processes/activities/situations are followed (Key Control, Lost & Found etc).
- Attending for pre-con, accommodation meeting
- Ensure good physical upkeep, condition of guestrooms and varioushousekeeping equipment and Co-ordinate with the Engineering department for the repairs and maintenance.
- Monitor the aesthetic standards of the hotel which includes flower arrangements, gardens, interiors etc
- Stay informed about of industry innovations in cleaning techniques, preventive maintenance and cleaning product technology.
- Establish standards and procedures for the work of Housekeeping team and plan work schedules to ensure adequate service
- To direct and control the Housekeeping operations and staff of the Housekeeping department. Maintain cost controls through proper scheduling and inventory management.
- Inspect guests and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities and equipments are clean and in a good condition.
- Ensure to maintain appropriate grooming standards in hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of the Housekeeping personnel
- To ensure that the highest levels of cleanliness and guest satisfaction & also maintaining high level of service and cleaning & maintenance standards in all areas of responsibilities.