Manager Finance and Payroll
Ocwen Financial Solutions
- Manage and guarantee bi-weekly/monthly disbursement of multi-country payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes to over 12,000 employees consistent with government labour and statutory laws.
- Responsible for USA, Philippines, Uruguay & India payrolls.
- Successfully transitioned three US Payrolls in to Ocwen data base in a very short span of three month and each entity consist of 2250, 1750 and 500 employees respectively.
- Handled the new company registration with various states and labour authorities.
- Accountable for payroll reconciliations, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, bonus accrual, Severance accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Communicate actively with Operations, HR and Billing to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing
- Ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time, etc in line with contracts
- Handling audit closures with Deloitte, SOX and internal auditors.
Payroll Cost accounting and Analysis:
- Accountable for payroll cost accounting.
- Accountable for payroll cost budgeting (Payables/accruals).
- Variance analysis for C&B GL’s.
- Accountable for payroll GL’s reconciliations, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc
- Successful Transition of US Payroll for 4500 employees.
- Setting up of Philippines payroll for 1500 employees in a very short span of one month.
- Yearend activities like W2, W2C and 1099 transitioned and completed without any notable issues
- Automation of payroll GL.
- Setting up of Solium system to track and calculate the accurate tax for Stock Options and Stock Awards.