Vestas Technology R&D Chennai Private Limited
- Work, guide & take responsibility of the finite element analysis by reviewing results done by external consultants (Alten, Sweden and L&T, India) or junior engineers for structure vibrational & fatigue life assessment.
- Plan, document & Present design progress and readiness in Chief Engineer Technical reviews.
- Work in developing the cost effective concepts for system & Component designs.
- Specify & Scope the development of finite element models (meshing, material, boundary conditions and load definitions).
- Assess components, Bolted and weld joints for fatigue life by applying in-depth knowledge using in-house/commercial fatigue tools.
- Work with various types of analysis like Static (Linear and nonlinear), dynamic and fatigue.
- Document results for Certifying Bodies such as DNV/GL
- Work closely together with our Designers in developing & optimizing component design.
- Develop the design documents such as requirement specifications, DFMEA, verification plan, procedure, verification & risk assessments.