ASTER DM HEALTHCARE WLL-QATAR
- Heading Quality assurance and accreditation initiatives across 6 medical centres of Aster DM Healthcare in Qatar.
- Working closely with supreme council of health(supervisory government authority on health policy and quality in Qatar) for various projects in line with the N.H.S (national health strategy).
- Development, implementation and verification of compliance to treatment pathways and standardized clinical practice guidelines across medical centers.
- Testing, training and implementation of electronic prescription module in medical centres. Working with clinicians on troubleshooting of the same and ensuring proper use.
- Active participation in the implementation Health system performance agreement project(HSPA) piloted by supreme council of health wherein periodic performance reporting done , by a set of 15 key performance indicators. Undertook training and roll-out initiative of HSPA log sheets and indicator procedure manual.
- Working closely with top management and unit admin on implementation of MANDATORY NATIONAL ACCREDITATION STANDARDS BY QATAR GOVERNMENT across all units of Aster in Qatar
- Development of policies, procedures and forms with the help of medical team . Training and implementation of these in day to day work for ensuring max compliance to accreditation standards of quality and patient safety.
- Liaisoning with patients and unit administration on handling and resolving complaints of service quality and clinical quality.
- Performance reporting of medical centres (quality performance dashboard) in the dimensions of quality and patient safety to corporate headquarters(CHQ,) located in Dubai. Working with chief quality officer in implementation of quality initiatives.
- Working with dept. Hods and staff for implementation of quality improvement activities (reduction in turn around time, bounces, errors etc) .
- Certified trainer by LEAD TEAM of CHQ. Participation in regular training of staff in occupational safety, patient safety and quality .