Broad market and operational management responsibility for the St. Louis region of Ford Motor Credit Company.Charged with managing $1.6B loan portfolio. Direct staff of 92. Devised and executed market planning and credit underwriting strategies for 100+ commercial accounts. Oversaw training of key sales personnel. Regarded as regional expert in loan workout initiatives handling distressed and high-risk accounts.Applied lending authority to originate up to $18 million in commercial loans per client. Decisioned an average of 15 commercial client reviews and $60 million in loan approvals monthly.
- Consistently exceeded expectations in new business development, risk mitigation, and strategic business planning.Credited for consulting with business partners and improving client operating profitability by $1.5M in 2007 and 2008.
- Earned multiple promotions in recognition of superior leadership skills.
- Credited for managing distressed commercial loans in excess of $40 million with a loss ratio of less than 2.5% (1995 – 2009).
- Direct all aspects of direct sales and client relations support for 100+ commercial accounts achieving exceptional client satisfaction ratings 6 consecutive years.
- Honored as ‘Top Achiever’ with a top 5% management performance rating (2005).
- Directed business unit to 5 pt better-than-objective market share achievement (2008).
- 5 pt YOY customer satisfaction improvement (2008); and 1 pt YOY improvement in ROE (2007).
- Ranked 1st out of 11 regional districts in operational profits and ROE in 2008.
- Achieved 99% employee satisfaction, beating out both the regional and national ratings (2008).
- $5.0M better-than-objective in profits (2007); $8.4M better-than-objective in operational profits (2006).
- 27 pt better-than-objective market share achievement and a 5 pt better-than-objective ROE (2006).
- Ranked 2nd out of 11 regional districts in operational profits and ROE (2005).