Central Christian Church ( Kid Central), Carmel, Indiana 2007-2014
- Strategic development of Central Christian Church's community outreach nonprofit preschool.
- Assisted in curriculum development as well as early childhood development.
American Telecare, Inc., Eden Prairie, Minnesota 2004-2006
Regional Business Manager
- Developed business models for home care, hospital and integrated health systems which we applied to the implementation of telehealth solutions.
- Educated organizations on the ability of telehealth solutions to contribute to cost effectiveness while providing detailed patient monitoring through telecommunications technology.
- Conducted a financial assessment to determine the cost effectiveness of implementing a large scale telemedicine program in the Clarian Health System.
- Developed a phased implementation strategy and plan to roll out telemedicine program within Clarian's Home Care Division.
Keystone Health Plan Central, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 1991-1995
- Responsible for expanding managed care network by recruiting individual physicians and group practices in the Central Pennsylvania market.
- Increased network by 25 physician practices including the largest multi-specialty group located in State College, Pennsylvania.
Caremark, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1989-1991
- Marketed home infusion and alternate site services and products to a variety of healthcare professionals.
- Developed large accounts including securing accounts with Magee Women's Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital.
- Consistently a top performer and received the national sales award for outstanding performance in 1990.
U.S. Healthcare, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1987-1989
- Marketed U.S. Healthcare's managed care health plan to small and mid-size corporations.
- Provided educational seminars to employees in order to present plan and obtain insured members.