Bachelor of Accounting,
Texas Southern University
A student at Texas Southern University majoring in Accounting with experience in handling accounts payable and receivable. Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow directives at appropriate times. Bilingual in Bambara and English. Ability to work with numbers, handle secretarial duties, and computing. Considered to be observant, well-disciplined, trustworthy, and reliable with a great sense of responsibility.
• Achieved certification at the specific stations associated with position as well as cleaning and sanitation procedures (ServSafe Certification from 2014 to 2019).
• Interact with local buyers and supervision.
• Possess entrepreneurial spirit.
• Combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues.
Support two Senior Partners, blasting monthly marketing letters to a database of over 250 prospects. Prepared monthly attorney letters on case statuses and compiled expense reports. Fielded telephone calls and resolved complex inquiries. Arranged international and domestic travel itineraries.
• Displayed the ability to adapt to different cultural and business environments.
• Paid attention to detail to ensure that every aspect of task was completed. • Employed strategic planning to complete school projects.
• Position required frequent use of administrative and organizational skills