May 2014 - Present
- Prepared food and served customers according to franchise standards. Required versatility and ability to preform in high pressure environments
- Operated extension of the business in Farmer’s Market. Required ability to handle money, market, and hook customers
- Controlled catering parties of 60 or more people, prepared, delivered, and set up parties.
Jan 2014 - May 2014
Leeds School of Business
- Instructed 72 freshmen during two 50 minute classes per week; clearly articulated information and ensured understanding of material; position required a high level of patience and ability to establish relationships
- Held office hours six hours per week allowing students to meet on a personal non-intimidating level; effectively answered questions concerning homework, tests, and projects
May 2013 - Aug 2013
Mesa Springs Tax and Accounting
- Gained a strong understanding of corporate law from attorneys/CPA’s with regards to start-up businesses, financials and tax liabilities; prepared files, supervised databases and scheduled appointments for 2 attorneys and one CPA
- Developed knowledge of living wills, powers of attorney, and constructed of wills; facilitated positive environment with clients in person or via phone.
- Constructed emails, supervised updating of documents and executed any administrative tasks
Apr 2012 - Aug 2012
Tennis Desk Manager
Monument Hills Country Club
- Headed basic food and beverage service
- Oversaw opening and closing the facility, cleaning bathrooms and weight room, and scheduling tennis court appointments for customers.
- Cultivated personal relationships with customers, improved networking practices
Aug 2012 - Present
University of Colorado, Boulder