1. Responsible for L2/L3 support for all windows server related issues.
2. Expertise in systems and servers administration; installation configuration of IT networks, maintenance, troubleshooting and network user management.
3. Implementing ITIL best practices in the team.
4. Providing Service Improvement Plan (SIP) to make the infrastructure more stable. – In detail plan and explanation can be provided.
5. Coming up with out of the box solution to provide permanent fixes to issues.
6. Capacity and Availability forecasting of servers on the Datacenter and providing recommendations which help in higher availability with greater performance.
7. Currently managing and responsible for two customers as I am the Singe point of Contact (SPOC) for the Customer’s and Team, which includes End to End ownership and handling Weekly Customer calls.
8. Identified for getting trained on SCCM 2007 and 2012 as there was multiple issues on these domain for most of the customer environment which also involved in preparation of best practices change plan.
9. Creation of technical Work Instructions and SOP’S being the knowledge owner for the fixed issues which acts as a knowledge base for the new team members.
10. Currently Involved in Customer Onboarding Activity Which Involve in Migration of Customer servers from Customer Premise’s to the datacenter by the Project team, being the SPOC for the new customer I own responsibilities of Performing GAP Analysis on the Migrated Servers to check the Non-Compliance and for a Smoother Transition Process.
11. Involved in Working on Service Manuals for the Customers by understanding the Architectural design and also Preparation of Presentation for the KA/KT.