Assistant Production Manager
IRIS KOTO(M) SDN BHD
Reporting to the Chief Operation Officer, I am fully responsible for the overall Production. I am responsible for planning, organizing, supervising and implementing manufacturing procedures in accordance with Quality Assurance methods, new process technologies, organizational strategies and budgets. Manage 5 staffs consist from Production, Purchasing and Maintenance.
Continues Factory space planning is my greatest achievement in this factory. This ready-made wall panel product required more space and I successfully established a fair flow to utilize space within production floor. Gradually reduce headcount by reduced double handling process and its results to 5-8% improvement in productivity.
- Responsible for the daily production and operations
- Manage and administer staffs and machines throughout production process.
- Analyse and prepared production budgets and estimate timelines required to complete production projects.
- Ensure production is within budget and cost effective
- Ensure safety standards are in accordance with government regulation
- Prepare and conduct various training programs
- Administer proper utilization of resources, reducing wastage.
- Responsible for hiring and training production staff
- Ensure smooth product delivery and responsible to resolve issues with regards to logistics/shipment
- Present production report to management & propose improvement plans
- In charge of company’s security/ facilities issues