- Presently - A private microblogging platform for the enterprise.
- CrowdSound - Widget based Social Feedback tool
- MediaPlug - EC2 based media transcoding appliance server
- Scalr - Self-healing, auto-scaling hosting environment built on Amazon's EC2.
- SocialSpring - White-label social networking platform
- NASCAR.com Community - Social Networking for Racecar fans
- Gyggs.com - Social Networking for Latin America
- CanYouConnect.com - Social Networking Application
- No. 09/388,792 - System and Method for an Online Network Buying Pool – Patent Pending
- System and Method of Delivering Targeted Advertisements based on Geospatial Information – Patent Pending
- Omega Rho Member
- National Operations Research Honor Society
- International Council on Systems Engineering member
Dave is a cofounder and Senior Partner at Intridea, a DC based software development firm, where he leads the company's product development efforts.
Before Intridea, Dave spent years at both AOL and IMAKE and received a Masters in Systems Engineering from the University of Virginia. In other entrepreneurial ventures, Dave built and operated CanYouConnect - a social-networking site that competed with MySpace and Facebook - and Connexon Media - a Ruby on Rails consultancy. Dave also founded the Washington DC Ruby User Group.
- Social Applications
- Social Media
- Amazon Web Services
- Web 2.0 Applications
- Web Services
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
Ruby on Rails
Nov 2006 - Present
Co-founder and Senior Partner
- Developing interactive web-based applications for enterprise and startup customer.
- Lead Intridea's product development efforts including CrowdSound, SocialSpring, Scalr, MediaPlug, and Presently.
Jul 2006 - Jul 2007
One of the core developers of Connect, a white-label social networking platform built with Ruby on Rails. Five Across Connect was purchased by Cisco Systems.
Dec 2003 - Nov 2006
Developed enterprise tools and applications used across AOL's thousands of employees and business lines.
Aug 2000 - Dec 2003
- Developed web-based applications to support delivery of video on demand, ITV, and other broadband products end-to-end through a suite of applications.
- Developed applications to create, maintain, and dynamically deliver streaming video advertisements based on subscriber demographic and system usage information.
Sep 1999 - Jul 2000
Optum Computing Solutions
- Worked on team developing a web-based dynamic data reporting and graphing application for the Child Welfare League of America National Data Analysis System.
Omega Rho - National Operations Reserach Honor Society