Head of Media and Public Relations
Social Security Corporation
- Develop effective media and PR plan that leverages brand promise
- Plan, develop and implement media & PR strategies and Budget.
- Develop, integrate, and implement PR activities designed to enhance corporation's brand.
- Plan publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Set objectives for the media & PR team.
- Maximize brand presence on various channels (e.g. web, TV and social media).
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Manage inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media.
- Manage and share content with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Create and manage brochures, handouts, promotional videos, photographs, etc.
- Distribute information about new and current PR campaigns progress.
- Speak publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Organize events including press conferences, exhibitions and press tours.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on regular basis.
- Analyze media coverage.
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical errors.
- Liaise with writers and editors to determine the composition of specific texts in a document.
- Compare typeset proofs against original copy to identify errors or omission.
- Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent.