Head of Media and Public Relations
Social Security Corporation
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical errors.
- Liaise with writers and editors to determine the composition of specific texts in a document.
- Compare typeset proofs against original copy to identify errors or omission.
- Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent.