Product Architect Senior software Developer
Architected new software product development for I-open technologies. Lead a team of three developers. Products included creating time management, dashboarding, and project management systems using various leading technologies such as the MEAN stack while implementing the LEAN methodology.
• managed software development projects for internal and external
• Responsible for end to end delivery of software projects, from
gathering requirements to the overall delivery and post delivery
• Managed multiple projects simultaneously.
• Part of the core design team responsible for the design reviews and
estimation of all the software projects done by the company.
• Responsible for seamless operation of some of the core business
software of the company, providing support for any issues occurred in
• Github for distributed version control of all software development
• Mapping business requirements to application features and the most suited technology to provide business value
• Responsible for design and implementation of database-backed web applications
• WebStorm, Visual Studio
• Agile Scrum development methodology
• Weekly Code Reviews
Technical Environment: Angular.js, Node.js, Git, Gulp, Swagger, Node Package Manager, Bower, Inuit SASS, Webstorm, Visual studio 2016 Bootstrap, .Net MVC 5.0, SQL Azure, REST APIs, Mongo db