Manager Live Communications, Commercial (Events & Sponsorship)
Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du)
Reporting to the Head of Live Communications & CEO; responsible in the development of an approved rolling calendar of the right mix of events & exhibitions on a corporate and commercial scale.
Analyzing the selection of various sponsorship / partnership opportunities that coincides with the organizations objectives and strategies, we provide the best possible recommended outcome to create memories in or produce an event from scratch.
Highly involved in the planning, developing and coordination with various campaign managed activations across functional teams on developing ideas, execution of logistics, and integrating with our Marketing Department and Communications Division on commercial message positioning, 360 degree communications, lead-generation opportunities and on-ground activities that go hand in hand.
Key achievements include:
- Achieved AED 800 million indirect revenue with expenses less than 0.2%. Proposed a sales road show strategy approach to enhance relationship with existing Enterprise clients and approach new clients. This added value for money and created a positive face to face interaction with clients needs and fix issues when they arise.
- Producing and Management of multi-award winning platforms such as du Tuesday, du Live!, du Tough Mudder and du CEO Forum.
- Managed over 200 events with a growth of 75% in owned events and 50% reduction in sponsored events. This approach supported ownership and leadership of events securing credibility of the company bringing these events to our customers.
- Increased brand perception and health over a number of events commercially ensuring that we worked on bench marking experiences.
- Management of a AED 200M communication road map across various segments of Consumer, Enterprise, Government and Corporate led.
- Management of 3 Commercial brands under the EITC umbrella (du, Datamena, and Alo)