Manager Live Communications, Commercial
Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du)
Reporting to the Vice President - Channel Communications and Director Live Communications; responsible in the development of an approved rolling calendar of the right mix of events & exhibitions.
Analyzing the selection of various sponsorship opportunities that coincides with the organizations objectives and strategies, we provide the best possible recommended event to take part in or produce an event from scratch.
Highly involved in the planning, developing and coordination with various campaign managed activations across functional teams on developing ideas, execution of logistics, and integrating with marketing communications on commercial messaging, 360 degree communications and on-ground activities.
Key achievements include:
- Achieved AED 300 million in revenue with expenses less than 0.2%. Proposed a sales road show strategy approach to enhance relationship with existing Enterprise clients and approach new clients where a dedicated sales kiosk and plans were provided solely to the organization. This added value for money and created a positive face to face interaction with clients needs.
- Producing and Management of multi-award winning platforms such as du Tuesday and du CEO Forum
- Managed over 200 events with a growth of 75% in owned events and 50% reduction in sponsored events. This approach supported ownership and leadership of events securing and owning the credibility of the company.
- Increased brand perception and health over a number of events commercially.
- Approving and running an annual event calendar of over 200 events whereby building a strategic and focused plan for business to target their products and services commercially.