I am a veteran product manager with a strong background in iOS, digital analytics, sales, and working for start-up firms. I am deeply passionate about building software that enhances the lives of its users. Currently, I am pursuing the next phase of my career with great aspirations for a product management role around mobile software. Leveraging a career dedicated to understanding problems, I possess a unique insight and skill in uncovering a client’s true requirements and delivering products and solutions based on this. Moreover, I spent the last six years working in start-up cultures that promoted creativity and entrepreneurialism.
At my current firm I was recruited with a primary mandate of developing an iOS application for the general aviation space. Since April I was able to lead the product in financial planning; market, user and environmental research; designing an effective road map and employing cross-functional collaboration. The app was successfully released in Beta in September.
My previous roles allowed for exceptional account and campaign management for multinational corporations like eBay, Disney and Ford at MSN; million dollar revenue growth for IBM/Lenovo; growing Unilytics from two to 20 employees and sales to 12 million. Below are just some of the highlights of my resume:
- Conceived product idea for iOS and Android tablet application for general aviation market.
- Established representative user base for research, testing and product refinement. This includes several flights with pilots to understand their environment.
- Established product roadmap timelines to ensure long-term plan is on course for scheduled release.
- Cultivated product backlog and user stories.
- Exploited Balsamiq mockups for wireframes and design concepts.
- Successfully launched iOS app in Beta.
- Created and released four products that will generate over 200k in revenue within first 12 months. (Unilytics)
- Unified entire company on vision of creating applications as a strategic revenue stream. (Unilytics)
- Designed social strategy to promote our products including delivering webinars, creating our LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare, Twitter profiles and blogs. (Unilytics)
- Helped establish consulting revenues to represent 50% of company revenues by 2009 and 60% by 2010. (Unilytics)
- Successfully developed gold standard partnerships at agency level with Webtrends, Adobe, and Google. (Unilytics)
I believe that in my curriculum vitae you’ll find that my experience and posts are considerable for a role with the specifications above. Also, I like to highlight my ethic for working smart, dedication to the task, excellent communication, leadership qualities and a team player that will go a long way to foster a great work environment and positive results.
I would like to recommend a phone discussion or better yet, a meeting to discuss the role and my candidacy. If for nothing else, this could prove valuable for both of us to get to know each other in case future opportunities arise that could be a of a mutually good fit.
With sincere thanks,