Financial Modelling Analyst
Financial Model development
- Build and maintain complex financial models, with detailed cashflow, income statement and balance sheet.
- Development of investment appraisal and valuation models (Includes DCF, NPV, IRR, JV funding structure etc.).
- Auditing and improving existing financial models to facilitate accurate and improved calculation time.
Business Planning, Strategy & Capacity Development
- Consolidation of subsidiary accounts, intercompany adjustments and long term forecasting.
- Financial stress testing, sensitivity analysis and evaluation of multiple scenarios.
- Generate ideas for new strategy for the group, and function as part of a specialist team dedicated to maximizing financial capacity within a defined control framework; with an emphasis on financial planning, capital development, asset management and project activity.
Strategic Reporting & Analysis
- Prepare clear and concise presentation of financial analysis including metrics, for executive Group and Group Board finance papers.
- Maintaining, improving and reporting of the group business plan and ensuring timely submission of regulatory returns.
M&A Research & Analysis
- M&A modelling – Auditing financials, forecasting based on publicly available information, valuation models, scenario testing, divestiture/carve-out strategy and planning.
- Perform sector research and financial analysis, supporting senior business partners engaged in discussion with the GLA and government policy makers.
- Ongoing market research assessing impact on Group, as well as the sector as a whole.
- Developed an M&A database with a focus on identifying potential suitable partners.
- Created a competitor benchmarking model and identified value creation opportunities for the group.
- Improved the business plan reporting by simplifying key messages through improved visualisation and use of analytics.