Emergency Medical Technician/Registered Nurse / Occupational Health Nurse
Drydocks World Dubai, UAE
1. Recently promoted as EMS in-charge
2. Insurance and claims coordinator
3. Occupational Health nurse
4. H.S.E.Q. public speaking in monthly meetings
5. C.S.R. coordinator
6. Responsible for training of First aid course in the yard
7. Responsible for departmental (KPI) targets and objectives completion.
8. Medical research author - Welship project.
9.Profound computer skills - recently assisted in developing in-house customized medical database software.
Responding to any emergency call and safe transferring the injured to hospital.
Provided life support services during medical emergencies on scene and en route to the hospital.
Rapidly assessed whether life threatening criteria was present and took immediate action.
Liaise with Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Service for clinic ambulance passing and routine inspections.
assuring and implementing current treatment protocols, emergency response requirements and quality assurance procedures with in the clinics requirement.
Interacted with patients, families, hospital staff and the general public.
Competent knowledge of documentation, HSEQ system and company administrative policies.
Asst. Instructor for first aid training of the employees.