My name is Jessica Gaynor, I’m a senior at Oklahoma State University and will be graduating in May 2012 with a degree in Public Relations. I am hoping to pursue a career within the strategic communications field. My main career goal is to work in the sports industry, more specifically the NFL. I was born in Massachesetts and raised in Texas, so I'm a Texas girl at heart. My family and friends are very important to me and I stand behind whatever I believe.
Apr 2008 - Present
Legacy Salons & Day Spa
Since the opening of Legacy Salons in 2008, I was in charge of the front desk and running the salon.
My duties included
- answering the phones
- handing out paychecks
- training any new front desk employees
- scheduling appointments and coordinating spa days
- opening and closing the salon
- doing inventory
- keeping up the salon while the owners are at one of the six other salons in their franchise.
- I was also in charge of coordinating grand openings, salon lunches, and open houses for potential stylist interested in working within the salon.