Aug 2008 - Present
Resident Advisor (RA)
- Responsible for assisting the Residence Director in developing, coordinating, and maintaining a community within the halls.
- Oversaw 32 residents within the hall.
- Helped establish a positive living learning community through support, encouragement, and academic leadership.
- Encouraged students to take personal responsibility for establishing and implementing a positive college experience.
Jan 2008 - Present
To Go specialist/Hostess/Server
Olive Garden (Darden)
- Responsible for welcoming and entertaining guests.
- Provided a positive personalized first impression of resturant service.
- Specialized as a certified trainer for incoming and pospective employees.
- Worked with managers and team members to provide a smooth operation of the resturant and a genuine Itailan dining experience.
- Provides fas, friendly and efficient service and suggests menu and beverage items to all quests.
- Was in charge of all dessert and salad prep during the morning and night shift.
Aug 2012 - Present
The Daily O'Collegian
- Coordinated various types of photography assignments and articulated them to the photo staff.
- Responsible for editing all photos for print and web.
- Generated multimedia slideshows on the O’Collegian website.
- Managed all photography equipment and oversaw the photo workstation.
- Responsible for all photography, including news, features, sports and opinion. Oversaw and mentored 17 photographers.
Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
- Operated various professional cameras provided by the newspaper.
- Developed photographing skils in sports, celebrations, concerts and campus events.
- Undertake various types of photography assignments in different enviornments.
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
College Preparation Assistant (CPA)
Evergreen State University
- Provided academic and leadership assistance to middle school students.
- Helped students understand how their work and skill development applies to the real world and readiness for college.
- Served as a hands on resource to students in mathematics, science, reading and writing
Ad Copies/ Sketches
To obtain a career that will expand my knowledge in the public relations and communication profession.
Kamm, Peterson-Friend Hall Government President (2010-2011)
§Organized and assisted all programming events
§Planned and operated our weekly meetings
§Improved, informed and strengthened our residential community
Kamm, Peterson- Friend Hall Government Treasurer (2010-2011)
§Managed records and maintained our hall governments budget
Advertisement Club Member (Fall 2010)
Hall Government Executive Board Member of the Month nominee (Fall 2010)
Oklahoma State University Student of the Month nominee (Fall 2010)
Oklahoma State University Residential Hall Association Member (Fall 2010)
§Assisted in putting together campus wide events
§Organized and participated in fundraising projects
Southwest Affiliate of the National Association of College and University Residence Halls
§OSU SWACHUR Delegate(Fall 2010)
§SWACHUR top ten program award (Fall 2010)
All of the aspects of photography. Print, digital, traditional etc.