eMarketer, Social Media & eLearning
Thomson Reuters (Westlaw)
- Spearhead full spectrum of marketing operations for West eLearning Center and all Westlaw social media platforms inclusive of direct mail, product launches, promotional events, marketing collateral, and field sales activities.
- Formulate detailed project plans which include positioning, pricing, business rules, and systems development and launch components.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to assess program results, essential to optimizing strategic direction and decision making.
- Leverage exemplary organizational skills to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interpret and analyze sales data, competitive information, and market trends and activity to devise appropriate and proactive marketing plans and approaches.
- Strategically partner with Creative Services to develop high-impact marketing communications and sales tools.
- Manage and control marketing campaign expenses encompassing creative services, premiums, and incentives per project budget guidelines.