Seeking a career in Public Relations in the Non-Profit Organization Industry.
Running, soccer, bike riding, being outdoors, films, music festivals, trying out new restaurants, adventures, laughing, old and new friends and good company.
- Deans list student at the University of Oregon
- University of Oregon School of Journalism and Communication Scholarship
May 2010 - Present
- Making specialty espresso drinks
- Making paninis, sandwhiches and other lunch offerings
- Running the cash register
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning and upkeep for the manual espresso machine
Jul 2009 - Sep 2009
- Greeting customers
- Supervising condominium tours
- Organizing and distributing tour materials
- Managing employee positions and break schedules
Nov 2005 - Sep 2008
- Customer service
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking telephone reservations, mapping out floor plan
- Managing cash and cashier duties
- Making coffee and espresso beverages
- Banquet serving and catering
- Bussing tables
- Handling to-go orders
- Occasionally working pantry line making salads, appetizers and desserts
Sep 2007 - Present
Bachelor of Science
Graduating in Spring 2011 with a major in Journalism focused in Public Relations and a minor in Communications from the University of Oregon School of Journalism and Communication.
Sep 2009 - Present
Bachelor of Science minor
Graduating in 2011 with a minor in Business Administration from University of Oregon Lindquist College of Business.