Responsibilities held under this position:
1. Sell t’azur financial plans, professionally & ethically in order to achieve sales targets whilst promoting the company’s values and integrity.
2. Build and maintain a client base, through regular prospecting. Keeping current client up-to-date and seek out new clients on ongoing basis.
3. Obtain current and accurate data from the prospective client in order to identity and propose the best solutions relevant to their current circumstances and portfolio. Using appropriate software.
4. Present financial and protection planning recommendations to clients. Prepare and interpret for clients various information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, and income projections.
5. Ensure that all application requirements are accurately and fully completed in order to meet regulatory and company requirements. Submit to LCSS promptly.
6. Conduct regular reviews of client’s circumstances to ensure current policies continue to meet their needs and to identify additional opportunities.
7. Maintain positive relations with all team members and follow t’azur procedures.
8. Submit activity and ad hoc reports to management as and when requested.
9. Reports directly to Life Distribution Manager, also day-to-day contact with General Manager.
Achievements as a Financial Advisor:
- Brought in 45 applications with $50,000 Annual Premium, in a period of 12 months.
- Declared as the winner of Sadaqah Challenge during Ramadan 2010.