BDP International Ltd - Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao, Myanmar
- Drive all areas of business in Indochina for this global logistics company.
- Supply chain solution design, build and execution.
- Manage the yearly budgeting process for all entities, and monthly P&L reporting
- Establish regional business plan to create sustainable, profitable organisations.
- Drive delivery excellence programs across the businesses, including: HR, ERP, Marketing and procurement team.
- Implement change programs where required and coach and mentor all personnel
- Specialist development and management with 3rd party providers, and network optimisation
- Manage multi purpose warehouses supporting global customers
- Implement SEA strategic directions and initiatives
- Set up inter country linehaul trucking operations with 3rd party providers
- Pricing and Contract negotiation with all customers, also transport providers, air and ocean freight forwarders and airlines
- Analyse all marketing, promotional and sales activity
- Set up 3rd party distribution contracts direct with owners
- Developed new business worth over $550,000 per year in 1 year: Key customers in FMCG, distribution, customs brokerage and forwarding.
- Awarded Supply of the Year Award 2016 for DuPont.
- Logistics consultant to the AMCHAM Manufacturing Committee