BDP International Ltd - Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar
- Responsible for all activity in VCLM for this global 3PL logistics, supply chain solution company, tasked with improving supply chains for clients.
- Set up and providing solutions that include, supply chain design, IT implementation, and operational strategies.
- Manage all warehouse activity including; receiving, storage, picking, cross docking, despatch, VMI and reverse logistics. Set up all SOP's
- Manage all distribution and transport from all warehouse locations across the region.
- Work with a cross sector of clients especially manufacturing, providing out sourced supply chain solutions, and redesign.
- Trade lane management for EMEA and Americas.
- Manage the yearly budgeting process for all entities, and monthly P&L reporting.
- Establish regional business plan to create sustainable, profitable organisations.
- Drive delivery excellence programs across the businesses, including: HR, ERP, Marketing and procurement team.
- Specialist development and management with 3rd party providers, and network optimisation
- Pricing and Contract negotiation with all customers, also transport providers, air and ocean freight forwarders and airlines
- Developed new business worth over $550,000 per year in 1 year: Key customers in distribution, customs brokerage and forwarding.
- Consultation to Annam Group on 3rd party outsourcing.
- Awarded Supply of the Year Award 2016 for DuPont.
- Logistics consultant to the AMCHAM Manufacturing Committee