to work in the medical field as a registered nurse or in an administrative position in international business, banking or government
My skills and qualities include:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- conscientious and caring in patient care
- ability to work as part of a team
- ambitious and dynamic attitude.
These skills and qualities have been developed through my wide experience gained in a variety of occupational and professional situations, educational environments and social contacts
2007 - 2008
Mama Muxima Orphanage
2006 - 2007
Sports and medicine hospital.
To support the opening of the hospital, I drafted policy procedures and assisted with hiring in human resources department. Part of my work with the hospital was to support the Asian Olympic Games in December 2006.
2000 - 2006
HOSPITAL FRANCO EMIRIEN
During this period, I built up my experience as a nurse in the medical field (audiometer and spirometer), and also in the administration and organization field, assisting the administration and secretarial staff with admission and discharge cases.
In February 2002, I received my registration as a nurse in the United Arab Emirates.
1999 - 2000
Dr. Sanda Cojocariu, MD
Administrative duties in support of private medical practice.
1997 - 1999
Euro- Image, Ltd.
My responsibilities with this Romanian-British advertising company were as follows:
- contacts with other companies for contracts
- public relations
- business correspondence
- traveling on business to the United Arab Emirates (several times) and to other countries.
The skills that were required for this job included:
- great adaptability to various working conditions
- excellent public relation skills
1991 - 1997
Registered Nurse for General Practice
Cluj Military Hospital
My experience included work in the departments of Internal Diseases, Surgical Section and Intensive Care.
The experience gained in this position allowed me to put into practice my studies at the Medical High School and further to develop:
- my ability to focus on particular problems.
- my conscientious approach to the patients
- my physical ability to handle the demanding working hours and conditions.
1995 - 1995
Romanian Armed Forces
I was selected by examination to join the Romanian military contingent attached to the UN Peacekeeping Force in Angola. The contingent set up and administered the first United Nations hospital in the region. This hospital was responsible for the medical care of the joint international UN forces active in the area.
I was a sergeant nurse in the hospital, undertaking duties in the Internal Diseases department and in Emergency Services
My duties in this post included:
- emergency room treatments
- attendance at scenes of accidents (away from the hospital)
- care of patients and casualties whilst in transit
- routine inoculation and treatment of tropical diseases
In this post I gained the abilities:
- to communicate in medical terms with patients from different ethnic backgrounds
- to adapt quickly to different working conditions e.g. the tropical climate and associated diseases
2008 - Present
Victor Babes College of Nursing
1991 - 1992
Qualified Nurse for General Practice
Victor Babes College of Nursing
Completion of 1-year probation period to fulfill state requirements for nursing certification.
1986 - 1991
High School Certificate in the medical field
Medical High School (now Victor Babes High School)
Main subjects: Anatomy and Physiology, Genetics, Surgical and Emergency Treatment, Gynecology, Microbiology. Practical training / internship in hospitals for 2 months per year.