- Business Development - Graphics and Design - Print / Electronic Marketing and Advertising - Program and Project Management - Operations - Process Improvement - Management and Business Consulting - Wireless and Mobile Technologies - Software and Solutions - Vendor and Contract Negotiations
Computers, new technology, marketing practices, graphic design, digital photography, snowboarding, professional networking, history, reading
- A dedicated and detail-oriented management professional with expertise managing tight deadlines and high pressure workloads which include scheduling, resolving client issues, and delivering simultaneous large-scale critical projects on time and within budget.
- An excellent communicator and team player who has the ability to effectively interact on all levels.
- A quick learner committed to acquiring and applying new technology skills and adapting to new situations as dictated by changing corporate goals.
- A technical operations expert with extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software, and an in-depth understanding of Internet and wireless technologies, companies, and trends.
- A knowledgeable technologist with experience with many programming languages, operating systems, graphics, databases and office suites.
- A Highly respected member of the team who is sought out by others for advice and solutions.
Apr 2006 - May 2009
Operation / Project Manager
Responsible for the daily operations and the management of projects for an International advertising / marketing promotion division. Directly reports to and assists the General Manager/Director in handling special projects and tasks. Responsible for planning, managing, and executing multiple electronic and online marketing campaigns to assists publishers in sales and marketing efforts by promoting their titles in our print and online catalogs, as well as, in our many marketing opportunities available across multiple divisions.
Aug 2001 - Apr 2006
Responsible for the overall support of two offices plus a remote sales force totaling over 70 employees and computer systems. Support included the installation, maintenance, and upgrades off all computer systems, servers, software, and office equipment.
Customized generic customer purchase and invoice report data using Excel and Access to create special spreadsheets or flat files that our MM$ customers could analyze or upload into their procurement or payment systems following the specific guidelines they require. Responsible for bringing in new technologies and modern computer systems, to bring outdated computer equipment up to date. Introduced Blackberry devices to the office.
Feb 1999 - Feb 2001
Business Developmen / Events & Project Manager
Took on the responsibility in supporting the Vice-President of Business Development in the opening and closing of partnerships. Coordinated and managed all trade shows and corporate events.
Designed marketing materials, including, brochures, presentations and giveaways.
Feb 1998 - Feb 2001
Operations Manager / Network Administrator
Administered all corporate websites, both external and internal. Created web-based software applications that automated work related processes such as HR management and inventory.
Managed, maintained and inventoried all corporate pc systems in multiple offices. Handled support for all system hardware, software, operating systems, upgrades and repairs. Designed, implemented, monitored, upgraded and repaired the corporate network. Managed all domain users and groups, ran backup/recovery software, assisted in building and implementing a corporate firewall and maintained all corporate systems, including, hardware, software.
Apr 1996 - Apr 1998
Assistant Field Director
Assisted the Field Director in securing locations for market research programs. Oversaw the packing of materials to be sent to them. Created market research production materials in both print and electronic formats to follow the scope of the clients guidelines. Trained employees and remote marketing research hosting companies to use our company's research equipment and methodologies.
Feb 1997 - Feb 1998
Consulted on the design and development of a web application which grew into a company called WebOS, and received 10 Million in funding.
Jan 1990 - Apr 1996
Z Cookie Company, Inc.
Responsible for maintaining office systems and software. Ordered office supplies and implemented an inventory system.