WORCESTER COUNTY RECREATION & PARKS DEPARTMENT
- Responsible for development, coordination, administration, implementation and management of recreation programs and activities.
- Develop, manage and provide oversight to comprehensive recreation programs related to youth, adult, senior activities including but not limited to exercise classes; special interest classes; summer youth and adult classes; youth and adult sports (basketball, soccer, track & field, football); after school programs; cultural events for all segments of the community.
- Recruit, select and supervise recreation staff.
- Oversee the Recreation Center activities and make sure the programs are running properly and effectively.
- Develop marketing literature and visit schools, organizations, companies within the community to promote health and fitness through our recreation programs to increase enrollment.
- Develop, prepare and justify a budget for areas of responsibility; control and account for the expenditure of funds in accordance with the approved budget.
- Organize and supervise community events.